Sunday, January 5, 2014

We went to a cemetery and saw these things.

My son is a photo volunteer for FindAGrave. It is a website, now owned by Ancestry, where you go to cemeteries and upload the tombstones. Now if you are not lazy, you create a whole memorial on the website. Some folks just take the picture and upload it, others (like my son) do the whole memorial.

Anyhoo, here are a few pictures of some of the smallest birds I have ever seen. It was 30 degrees outside and there they were. My son took this shot way across the field. This was a huge graveyard, almost 700 graves.







Then on the way home, about a mile from the graveyard, was this volunteer fire station and it had the cutest memorial to firemen I had every seen. I know I had to share this with you guys.



I just think that is such a wonderful memorial.  I love the statue along with the fire hydrant. Priceless.

Well they say we may be getting some snow here in Mid West Georgia. I am not holding my breath but if we do, you know Ill be taking pictures. Until next time, thanks for stopping by.
Mona :)

No comments:

Post a Comment