Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Its A Snow Day In Southwest Georgia!

 Its a snow day.
 Someone had the nerve to walk on my snow.
 2.5 to 3 inches.
 My pot survived. Forgot to bring it in.
 No swimming today.
 Georgia Swamp Oaks...water oaks. Our yard is filled with them.
 Even the cracks in the wall got snow.
 We have the type of gutters that you never have to clean out but they couldnt stop the icicles from forming.
Time to come inside. Its beautiful from here.

I am one of those southerners who loves snow. I have been lucky enough to travel places where snow occurs and you learn to drive in it. I wish it would have snowed more but folks would have gone bonkos around here.

Im gonna enjoy it. It probably will stay a day or two and then be gone. Thankful it came for a little while.

Thanks for stopping by. Mona :)

No comments:

Post a Comment