Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Christmas Tag!






Need a tag to dress up a present? How about a bookmarker? Or just a tag to put on a mini album? The possibilites are endless.

Here I used one of Brendas digis called Snow Later. She is an adorable digi. I used tradition Christmas colors but she really can be used all winter long.

I also used the Poinsettia Ornie and made it into a three dimensional flower by printing it three times and coloring them differently. The first one which lies on the tag itself is fully colored just like my ornament I posted earlier this week. Then the second one was just colored red and pink and I only cut those petals out. Lastly, the third one was just colored pink and only cut those leaves out. In between each layer is a pop dot to give it the dimension it needs.

I put coordinating color stock on each side. Wrapped some holiday paper around it. Attached the digi, attached the poinsettia, and a Christmas flair badge. On the back side, I just took a wooden flower and tried to add glitter to make it festive. I placed that on top of two scallop punched coordinating card stock and she is done.

I have a video on this at 63sonotech on YT.

Thanks for stopping by and please remember to head over to Brendas blog: Wickeddesignsbybrenda.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by.
Mona :)

No comments:

Post a Comment