Friday, October 4, 2013

What are you doing this October month?

I love Halloween. It is one of my favorite holidays. It is one of those "hey, I had a great time as a child" memories and I want it to be that way for others. I don't go over the top with outdoor decorations. In fact, we have only had one spooky outdoor decoration over the years. Im more of a fall decorator so I can stretch the decorations to Thanksgiving. 

So in honor of the month of October, the beginning of fall and the holidays to come, I do something Halloween-ish everyday. This is what I have done so far:
October 1st-Watched Ghost Lab repeats on Netflix. Yup, had to get in the mood.
October 2nd- Worked on a fall banner.
October 3rd - Made a banner. Check out my blog, it was so easy to make.
October 4th- Im watching the Shining while making Fall/Halloween cards.

Its just a start but I love this month. What are you doing today? Let us know.
Talk to you soon.
~Mona~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment