Oh my, waiting for a decision is causing me some serious issues. It always comes down to the money. I offered to come down from my current rate to 6 dollars less and they still cant give me an answer until tomorrow. So I drove down late last night, 350 miles to a nice town in Florida. It is 40 minutes to the beach. Its a rural small hospital but busy. Interviewed this am until 2 pm. Then checked out a few places to live and drove 350 miles back.
I know there are so many people out of work like I am and my heart aches for all of them. I hate not working. I hate this whole process.
I will say the hotel was nice though.
Keep your fingers crossed for me.