Thursday, October 3, 2013

Second DT project for WIcked Designs by Brenda

I knew right away when I saw Brenda's Halloween Bottle Caps digi that I had to have them. I knew exactly what I was going to use them for. I knew I wanted to make a vertical hanger for my front door.

I used a cork as the main part of the hanger.
Bronze chain,
Orange ribbon form the Ribbon Boutique. I placed the ribbon on both sides of the cork. Then I made a loop with a longer piece, appx 18inches. I trimmed it off at the end.
Metal bottle caps from Mikes Lite...thanks to my son.
Printed the digis and affixed them to bottle caps using Recollections dimensionals.
Affixed the bottle caps to the orange ribbon.
I made two orange, black and white stick pins.
I attached a black flower with a pearl center to the cork then attached the two stick pins.
Easy Peasy thats for sure.

Hope you like it. Thanks for stopping by and please go to brendas blog: Wicked Designs by Brenda to get you digis too.

Mona :)

No comments:

Post a Comment