Friday, October 11, 2013

Halloween Wishes


Just wanted to share with you one of the many Halloween cards I am sending out this weekend. I used Pumkin Birgitta, a CC Designs stamp on this one. Regular Michaels  cardstock called the Spice Market. Beautiful fall colors in this pack. I punched out with my EK scalloped punches the greeting and used a studio g stamp with it. I affixed a ribbon boutique orange ribbon behind it to make the greeting. This is a easel card and so easy to make. You can find videos on YT. On the bottom is a punched trim using another EK punch and then I used a bat ribbon from Recollections. To make sure the easel doesnt go past the correct spot, I affixed a small cardboard button to the punched trim. 
Coloring took me 5 minutes, Assembly took 5 minutes.

Hope you like it.
Mona :)

No comments:

Post a Comment