Monday, October 21, 2013

Cute Rustic Pumpkins!


Hi Everyone!

Wow, I cant believe I have had 17 views this morning. I am so thrilled and honored. Thank you so much for stopping by. I wanted to show you guys these adorable little pumpkins I made a few weeks  back.  I made them out of scrapbook paper that had fall colors because I want to use them through Thanksgiving,

I took my large and medium circle punch and cut out appx. 16 cirlcles. I foled them in half, snipped a slice off the top and the bottom (smaller slice than on top)  and glued them to each other. Before I glued the last two together, I added a some trim as the stem and a paper leaf.

They came out so adorable, dont ya think? Give it a shot.

Dont forget I have a YT channel too. 63sonotech. Leave a comment if you can.

Thanks again for stopping by.
Mona :)

No comments:

Post a Comment