Sunday, October 20, 2013

Treat Bags for Halloween!

Halloween is 11 days away and I am trying to wrap up all the projects I had planned to make. Well one of them is goody bags.  The bags are inspired by Angie Juda on YT. They are fashioned after her 2-3-6-8 bags she makes. I changed the sizes a wee bit so I could have a bigger bag to stuff with wonderful candy treats.

The Digi Downloads are from Brenda's Wickedly Twisted Crafter store. I am a guest Design Team member for the months of October, November and December. Brenda is also having a fall challenge going on right now too. There is still time to enter.

I used Summer Witch, First Time flyer and Pumpkin.

Brenda is Brendahdp77 on Youtube, Wicked Designs blog and Wickedly Twisted Crafter as her store. Stop by and tell her I sent ya.

Hope this gets you in the mood to create.
Thanks for stopping by.
Mona :)

No comments:

Post a Comment