Tuesday, November 5, 2013

My upcoming date!

Boy, time flies. My son is now a grown man. This picture was taken when he was 4 years old. We spent the day at Callaway Gardens Butterfly Center in Pine Mtn Ga. Well Friday I am leaving for my job in Florida and he is staying here.  He worked for 5 years both pre and post graduate but he is now working on his second degree.  I just realize that I havent ever truly been apart from him except a weekend once or twice a summer. We have always been in the same town. Wow, this is gonna be hard for me. Him, probably a little but you know the male species, they dont show it.

Thurday we are having a mom/son date day. We are going to go see 12 years a slave, then head over to Olive Garden...yummy! Then an afternoon of shopping, then a quiet night at the house. I couldnt ask for anything more. I will be back for Thanksgiving and he is coming down at Christmas but it still isnt the same.

I will be fine, let me wipe my tears away.
Mona :)

No comments:

Post a Comment